Breaking News

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wife of late Pastor Sammoses Enenche reveals why she was ejected from their home


Pastor Mrs. Grace Anne Enenche, the widow of late Rev Sammoses Enenche has confirmed that she has indeed been sent parking by her late husband's family. 

The widow, who is currently homeless and housed by a church member in Maitama area of Abuja told IDOMA VOICE that her late husband’s family members asked her to leave, claiming that since the husband is no more, they have nothing to do with her.

The woman cried out, saying the family told her that she’s free to go and remarry. Her words:
“They said I am free to remarry since their brother (my husband, Sammoses) is no more. But if I choose to remain unmarried; they will make provision for my welfare, but before then, I will have to go to my mother’s house in Otukpo, Benue State and stay there for six months after which I will to return and work under somebody in my late husband’s ministry, Jesus Glory Chapel here in Abuja. 
According to them, for the six months that I will spend in the village; they will give me N50k only to sustain me throughout,” she explained amid tears and sobs. 
Asked what was her next plan, the confused widow said, “I can’t talk much now my brother. But as we speak I only left the house with just my bag and my late husband’s portrait.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates